What is included in your registration fee ?
- Access to all sessions
- Welcome cocktail & dinner - hosted by MedTech Europe Board
- Networking Cocktail
- Congress Bag
- Access to Exhibition Hall
MEDTECH EUROPE MEMBERS
8th Dec, 2017 to 21st Jan, 2018
8th Dec, 2017 to 21st Jan, 2018
€ 1 649
€ 1 849
Academic - Non profit - Healthcare Professional - Venture capitalist - Private equity - Angel investor - Startup
If you want to benefit from your "Buy 4 registrations get the 5th FREE", please contact MedTech Forum Registration Department
*Only available to package sponsors from Platinum to Bronze.
Modification and Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be notified by email and are subject to the following conditions:
- Until 4 December: Full refund minus €50 as administrative fee. Name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration for free.
- From 5 December 2017 until 4 January 2018 : 50% refund minus €50 as administrative fees. Name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration for free.
- After 4 January 2018: no refund. Name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration only. Each name change will be charged €50 VAT Excluded. Name changes will not be possible on-site.
- The Organising Committee cannot be held responsible for double registration or visa refusal. In these cases, cancellation policy will apply.
Visa application and invitation letter
You may need a visa to enter Belgium. Visa processing can take up to several weeks. We highly recommend you apply in advance. If you require an invitation letter for visa purposes, it will be sent to you via email upon request.
If you need to apply for a visa or are unsure.
Each consular office has a "VISA" section on its website, where you should be able to find all the necessary information. If you are unsure you need a VISA, please consult the Belgian Immigration Office website.
If you require an invitation letter for visa purposes.
The dedicated form will be available during the registration process and your invitation letter will be sent with your registration confirmation. If you need us to stamp it, please let us know.
For further information on Visa applications or invitation letter requests please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.
All SkyTeam member airlines, Official Alliance Network offer attractive airfares for The MedTech Forum participants.
SkyTeam comprises 20 leading international airlines: Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Kenya Airways, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, Middle East Airlines, Saudia, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines and Xiamen Air, serving 1,052 destinations in 177 countries with over 16,323 flights daily.
If you wish to book your travel now and benefit from this attractive fare, please visit the Skyteam Global Meetings website and enter the Travel ID 3620S in the « Attend your event » section.
Please note: Booking with this preferential fare is subject to proof of eligibility. You will receive an eligibility letter with your registration confirmation. Do not forget to download this document or take with you a proof of your registration to The MedTech Forum.
The MedTech Forum Secretariat
Soizic PERON – Registration Coordinator